Improve working capital by unlocking funds caught in the supply chain and manage incoming and outgoing cash flows more effectively across your whole organisation.
Unlock funds caught in the supply chain
Operating in a global supply chain can put more pressure on the trade cycle. HSBC offers global transaction banking solutions that help you make the most of your working capital, release cash previously caught in the sales cycle and trade with more confidence internationally.
Our solutions include:
- Receivables Finance
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Supply Chain Finance
- Commercial Cards
Simplify your payments and collections
Getting funds in sooner, and holding on to them longer, is critical for maintaining a healthy cash flow. That’s why HSBC focuses on streamlining domestic and foreign payments and collections while making the best use of cash balances. You can also manage your expenses effectively by consolidating company-wide spending.
Gain more control over incoming and outgoing cash flows and forecast more accurately with our payment solutions including:
- HSBC Omni Collect
- New Payments Platform
- Clearing and foreign currency payments
- Commercial Cards Programme
- Global payables
- Global receivables
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forwards.
Supply Chain Finance
Whether you’re a buyer or a supplier, you’re part of a dynamic global supply chain that’s constantly evolving. In such an interconnected ecosystem, there are risks from lead time delay to payments issues. HSBC’s Supply Chain Finance solutions will help you find the right balance in your supply chain for financial and strategic benefits.
- Covers a wide range of tradable currencies including RMB.
- Early payments to suppliers are extended on buyer-approved invoices.
HSBC’s Receivables Finance (RF) solutions give you access to cash from your receivables as soon as you invoice your customers, so you don’t have to wait weeks or months for your payments to arrive.
HSBC Corporate Cards are a simple way for you to control your business expenditure and manage working capital more effectively, supported by the convenience of powerful online management and reporting. Use the card for everyday travel and entertainment needs, as well as paying for goods and services.
- Potential benefits include
- Increased control of business expenditure and better working capital management
- Ability to negotiate better terms with suppliers and reduce payment costs
- Fraud protection and zero liability for misuse
- Travel insurance protection
- Travel and entertainment privileges
- Real-time card management
- Online management and reporting