Take advantage of a smart merchant and cash management solution that helps you lead your business forward.
As a valued HSBC customer you can take advantage of our newest merchant acquiring and cash management solution, HSBC Omni Collect. This new platform makes it simple for you and your customers to send and receive money through multiple payment channels and across jurisdictions via a single touch point with HSBC.
HSBC Omni Collect provides more efficient cost routing, allowing scheme debit card transactions to be processed directly via EFTPOS, providing potential cost savings to your business.
Watch this video to learn more about how HSBC is supporting smarter business
Take a closer look
In partnership with Fiserv, an established Payment Service Provider in Australia this product proposition enables you to provide multi-payment options to your customers including credit cards, debit cards with the potential to extend the solution to e-wallets and deferred payments in the future through a single arrangement.
One platform that supports both in-store and eCommerce needs.
Key features of HSBC Omni Collect
- Supports eCommerce, mCommerce & In-store payments use cases
- Acceptance of multiple card schemes: Visa, Master, Amex, Diners and JCB
- Acceptance of Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Android Pay
- Consolidated reporting through eChannels.
Benefits of using our Omni Collect solution
- Acceptance of all consumer & business payment methods prevalent in the market
- Single touch point for all banking and merchant acquiring needs
- Consolidate all corporate collections, through single view reporting
- Reduce variable and fixed costs related to Merchant Acquiring.
How it works
An all-in-one digital payment terminal will be provided so you can accept multiple payment types from cards to e-wallets. To ease your reconciliation process, a consolidated report with transaction details will be provided.
Our solution enables multiple payment acceptance from bank transfer, cards and e-wallets to your business’s website or mobile application. To ease your reconciliation process, a consolidated report with transaction details will be provided.
Settlement and Reporting
Single settlement from multiple payment scheme and a consolidated report is delivered to you via HSBCnet or through registered email
Request a call back
Find out more
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forwards.