One-stop digital platform for all your payment collection needs.
HSBC Omni Collect
What is HSBC Omni Collect?
As digital payments evolve, so should your day-to-day operations. HSBC Omni Collect makes it simple for you and your customers to send and receive money through multiple payment channels and across jurisdictions via a single touch point.
Watch this video to learn more about how HSBC is supporting smarter business
Take a closer look
In partnership with Fiserv and Azupay, Omni Collect provides a fast, efficient and cost-effective way for Australians to pay and get paid in real-time. You can now offer multi-payment options to your customers including credit cards, debit cards, QR codes and e-Wallets.
One platform that supports both in-store and eCommerce needs.
Key features of HSBC Omni Collect
- Supports eCommerce, mCommerce & In-store payments
- Acceptance of multiple payment options including Cards, e-Wallets and QR codes
- A unified view of all your daily business transactions through reports
- API connectivity for payments, notification and transaction status enquiry
Benefits to your business
- Simplify collections: accept a variety of payment modes on a single platform, without managing multiple vendor integrations
- Reduce administrative work: automated reconciliation with standardised reconciliation reports provided daily
- Greater customer satisfaction: simplified payment journey to deliver greater convenience for your customers
- Receive funds instantly: leverage Australia’s real-time payment infrastructure to receive funds instantly 24 / 7/ 365
- Boost sales: capture more business opportunities by providing more payment options
- Future-proof your business: enable support for increasingly popular digital payment channels
- Lower transaction fees: especially when compared to card payments
How it works
An all-in-one digital payment terminal will be provided so you can accept multiple payment types from cards to e-wallets and QR codes. To ease your reconciliation process, a consolidated report with transaction details will be provided.
Our solution enables multiple payment acceptance from bank transfer, cards and e-wallets to your business’s website or mobile application. To ease your reconciliation process, a consolidated report with transaction details will be provided.
Settlement and Reporting
Single settlement from multiple payment scheme and a consolidated report is delivered to you via HSBCnet or through registered email
Request a call back
Find out more
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forwards.